NATURAL SEA SPRAY ROLL ON DEODORANT
Our Sea Spray deodorant is all natural, Aluminum free, baking soda free, and really works! In fact, your body can also benefit from the magnesium each time you apply your daily deodorant.
MAGNESIUM HAS BEEN KNOWN TO PROMOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Improved and more restful sleep
- Relief from aches and pains
- Less anxiety and a general sense of well being
IF YOU THINK OUR DEODORANT IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU IT COULD BE DETOX!
For many people, switching from a chemical deodorant to a truly natural deodorant includes a detoxifying phase. Detox isn’t always fun, but if you’re experiencing it, that’s a good thing! Your body is letting you know that it recognizes the important change you’ve made with your deodorant.
- You could be slightly “stinkier” for a while, even while using our magnesium oil sea spray deodorant.
Sometimes what happens after years of using aluminum antiperspirants or chemical deodorants is that toxins have built up in and under the skin due to the clogging nature of those products.
Now that you’ve decided to do something good for your body, your skin can release the junk they’ve been holding onto all these years.
Here are some holistic steps that you can take that may help you through the process more quickly.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU EXPERIENCE DETOX SYMPTOMS?
- Drink More Water: Drink plenty of pure spring water and eat healthy foods.
- Adjust Your Diet: Keep processed and packaged foods to a minimum (they aren't good for you anyway!) Also garlic, onions, and certain spices are released through the pores and can be more noticeable now.
- Exercise: by now you understand the importance of sweating. Moderate exercise that gets you to break a sweat could speed up the detox process (and is also good for you!)
- It may take 7-10 days for the detox to stop and for the new deodorant to reach its full potential.
PLEASE GIVE IT ENOUGH TIME BEFORE DECIDING IF IT WORKS FOR YOU.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU EXPERIENCE TINGLING / IRRITATION OR RASH:
- Slight tingling or burning during the first few days to a week is NORMAL. This should pass. This is your body getting used to the magnesium and/or new PH of the deodorant.
- If the irritation causes a rash, stop using it and wait 7 days. You can use a mixture of baking soda and water paste or another natural deodorant, but do NOT go back to a toxic deodorant!
- Try it again after 7 days. Most times the irritation will NOT reoccur.
- DO NOT shave directly after applying. It's best to wait 12-24 hours.
NOT AN ANTIPERSPIRANT!
This deodorant is not an antiperspirant! Your body needs to sweat. It is nature's way to rid the system of toxins. If you stop this process, you can experience blocked pores or worse.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or need help.