OUR AMAZING NEW SERUM JUST ARRIVED!
Our Revolutionary Advanced Triple Boost Age Defying Serum can be summed up in one word. AMAZING.
Triple Boost Age Defying Serum is powered by 3 highly effective anti-aging ingredients:
- Matrixyl 3000: Top Anti-Wrinkle Peptide technology on the market
- Argireline: known as the Natural Alternative to a well known injection for deep lines & wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and increases the skins ability to retain moisture
Read more about these ingredients below. Net Wt .5 oz.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a smaller bottle than our other serum simply because it is a highly effective, very concentrated formula and a little goes a long way.
You can also add a bit to your regular moisturizer for a 2 in 1 product.
This deeply nourishing treatment helps to deliver immediate benefits to chronically dry, dehydrated, or inflamed skin.
Formulated with vegan peptides that stimulates collagen production, plus an acid-free renewal complex that smooths fine lines equals dramatically improved elasticity and tone.
The end result is superior moisture and hydration for the skin.
- Reduces Appearance of Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Smoother, Softer skin
- More Even Skin Tone
- Firmer, Plumper looking skin
- Maximum Hydration
- Fast Absorbing, Non Greasy Formula
- Helps show a younger looking you!
NATURAL ♥ NON TOXIC ♥ GLUTEN FREE ♥ SULFATE FREE ♥ CRUELTY FREE ♥ VEGAN ♥ PETROLEUM FREE ♥ PHTHALATE FREE ♥ PARABEN FREE
2 month clinical study on females with Matrixyl® 3000:
- The surface occupied by deep wrinkles was reduced by 45%
- The skin’s tonicity increased by nearly 20%
2 month clinical study on men with Matrixyl® 3000:
- Wrinkle volume decreased (-17.1%), the spread angle increased (+5.4%)
- Reduction of the surface occupied by deep wrinkles of nearly 30%
HOW DO I USE IT?
Apply serum to clean, dry skin. Let absorb. Apply your usual face cream or moisturizer after. You can even mix a few drops of the serum IN your moisturizer to give it boosting power and enhance the effectiveness of your cream.
CAN I USE IT WITH YOUR HYALURONIC ACID AGE DEFYING SERUM?
YES! You can apply the HA all over your face first - let absorb. Then follow with Triple Boost on just the wrinkles or fine lines. Follow that with your moisturizer (unless you mix the triple boost with your moisturizer first).
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
You should notice a difference in how your skin feels after the first application, but usage at 30-60 days will provide a real noticeable result, and long term, even better. Studies show 27% wrinkle reduction after 30 days, up to 45% after 60. net wt. .5 oz.
- (Oligopeptide & Tetrapeptide-3) is a major wrinkle fighting ingredient
- Used as an alternative to Retin A
- Promotes collagen production by 350%
- Stimulates fibroblast cells within the skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8) is the shortened synthetic version of the botulinum toxin found in Botox, but it is NOT a toxin. It is a peptide that works like Botox does, by relaxing facial muscles and decreasing the appearance of wrinkles. However, Argireline cream is applied directly to the skin and not injected.
- Is a chain of 6 Amino Acids linked to acetic acid that promotes relaxed facial muscle tension.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, showing a smoother face with no side effects or down time.
So....NO INJECTIONS = NO DOWN TIME. Hmmmmmmmm. NO BRAINER.
- (Sodium Hualuronate) is one of the most powerful hydrating and moisturizing ingredients on the market today
- Holds up to 1000 times its weight in water
- Increases the skins ability to retain moisture and transport the active ingredients in your cream more effectively into your skin
- (Alpha Tocopherol) neutralizes free radicals and replenishes lipids
WHY FIFTH & SKIN?
We are passionate about our mission and about helping people become informed about what they are putting on their skin, and as a result, in their bodies. We also want to ensure that your experience with us is a happy and personal one, and we aim to respond to any questions within 24 hours.
Aqua (Distilled Water), Sodium Hualuronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl 3000), Silver Dihydrogen Citrate, Citric Acid (fruit based)
What are you feeding YOUR skin?
CONTACT US any time! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Yep this stuff is my liquid gold. My face loves this stuff as much as I do. I mix it with the face whip at night and man does it feel good, and even my husband has mentioned how good my skin looks, now that's something. I'm loving the whole line from skin care to makeup. Keep it up Fifth and Skin, you're doing a great job and I'm so happy I found you!!
Boy did I make a mistake. As writing reviews I got this serum and the Hyaluronic Acid Serum mixed up. Yeah trying to write a review and do something else you make mistakes. Anyway I said in the review for this one that I prefer the other serum to this. I got it all turned around. This is the liquid gold serum. My face loves this stuff. I'll use up the other then use only this morning and night. It's pretty amazing stuff.
I like this serum. It's very good. But to be honest I like the other serum better. This one I think I would love so much better when I was younger. I was very oily at my younger age, actually up until well, menopause. Now my skin has change drastically. I do like it, and I will use it up, it feels good under the moisturizer.
Been using a couple months. Very smooth and penetrating serum that has helped to reduce my frown lines.
Leaves skin soft and skin drinks it in. Have noticed softer lines in one month. Nice product.
I love, love, love what this serum does for my face! It really helped take away a lot of my imperfections!
I just bought this Serum a couple weeks ago. It feels wonderful and a little does go a long way. I apply on the areas needed. I then apply the age defying serum.
Love this serum. Have been using it for a few days now. It goes on very smoothly and a little goes a long way. Like the way it leaves my skin feeling smooth and supple. Definitely a great serum.
I read that a main ingredient in it (Argireline) is a synthetic derivative of Botox, and thought hmmmmmm. That's interesting...and no injections, no down time, less $, so I gave it a try. After the 1st application my skin around my eyes and on my forehead felt tighter. The lines actually looked a little smoother!! I can't wait to see what happens in 60 days! Great stuff so far! I am even going to mix a little into my face cream for an added boost as it says you can do in the description.
- 1.00 Ounces